Thursday 20 March 2008

A Quick Hello.

Hey Guys!

This post is just to let you know that I'm alive. Things are a bit mad at my side of town. I've been having my room renovated and my computer hasn't been plugged in and I haven't really had the time to sit down and blog.

However, I have had some ideas which I've jotted down and you should expect some new stuff within the next week or so as things begin to get back on track. Also, expect a complete new blog makeover with some new photos and stuff! I've had some nice ideas for this place.

So anyway, I hope you're all having a Good Easter and try not to eat too many Easter eggs! :P

I'm gonna try with this blog as well, to bring things onto a personal level, I realised I might sound really condescending in some of my entries and stuff and that's not what I want. But yeah, some changes are on their way!

Have fun!
Sami
:)

No comments: