Sunday 24 February 2008

Life Advice.

For a long long time, I've believed, that people are sent into my life for one of the following reasons:

1. For me to help them
2. For them to help me.
3. For us to help each other
4. For me to help them help themselves.

Well, you get the idea, it's all to do with helping and supporting each other. Now, in theory, this might seem a little stupid. But, if you know me and know some of the situations I've been in, you might be able to identify it. And in practice, you might wonder, if I am so busy helping other people, do I ever help myself?

Well, of course I do. By helping other people, I learn from their situations, and sometimes I have to help people on a more personal level and that helps me. And I know it seems a little strange, when I meet someone new I know they've come into my life for one of the reasons aforementioned. And you're probably wondering, well, how do you know if a person is just for you and not for you to help?

Sometimes, you just know. If someone is really special and really for you, you will know. And sometimes, I might get veered off course and think that someone is for me, because they've convinced me but in the end, it'll work out the other way. And sometimes, people don't need any help, they just need a new friend and that's fair enough. I'm happy to be friends with people who want to be friends. I'm not all about 'hiya. what's your problem and how can I help?'. It happens over time. So if I haven't had an effect on your life and your in mine, well watch out :P. Nah, Im joking.

I am believer of 'What's meant to be will always find it's way'. Because it's true really, if something is MEANT to happen, it will. I know that idea is slightly out there and arguements like fate and destiny and religion somewhat could be brought into it. But for once, just go with it, don't question. If you want to believe it, then do. And while I'm on this somewhat path of giving life advice, another thing. Any situation, no matter what, it isn't actually ever as bad as it seems. I know at the worst of times, you think you're going to die or have a heart attack or something, and those are drastic, but you'd be surprised how many people go that far with a situation that makes them nervous or causes discomfort. In the end, it turns out, they survived because the situation wasn't as bad as they thought it was going to be! See my point?

I mean, we all have days when we feel like shit and we even have days were we look like shit, and some days just are shit. But at the end of the day, we can say we survived. And in my experience, there's nothing better than being able to say that you survived. It's worth every panicking moment where you think you're going to die! :P. So, I've given all my life advice for today, and hopefully you might take something from it, and if not, well, just survive will ya!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Keep watching this until you take a message from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hqiQPHa3_Y