Wednesday 13 August 2008

Tomorrow Is The Future.

Well I know that many of you, like myself, will be recieving AS/A2 results tomorrow and/or GCSE Results next week. I'm also sure many of you, like me, are scared/worried/nervous about them.

I know nothing I say will calm the nerves but what will be will be my friends and there isn't much you can really do about it now. You just have to make that final race to the finish line and hope you get where you're going.

All I really wanted to say was, Good luck to you all and if I'm not around for a few days it's because I'm either celebrating the entire weekend, or have locked myself away in my room to mope. Or I'm hassling universities until they give me a place. Who knows really.

Either way my friends, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get the grades you want!

Have a good weekend too!
Sami
:)

No comments: