Wednesday 28 January 2009

Life's Journey.

These past few days have been stressful and exhausting and my plan of going back to Uni and not worrying about anything epic failed in a most spectacular fashion.

I *almost* got kicked out of my house for something I didn't do, but somehow managed to get out of it which I am 100% thankful and appreciative of. Now, all I have to do is worry about my housemate who is in a very similar situation.

Suprisingly, I've been back at Uni for three days and have not yet attended class, I had friends find out the info I needed though so I know whats going on - friends are win ;P.

I am feeling rather pensive right now, due to the fact that it's Sunny out, there is a nice breeze blowing and birds chirping too. It feels like a nice summer afternoon, all we need is a barbecue followed by some ice cream and a trip to the beach - all which are probably possible.

I'm trying my damnedest not to think about all the men involved in my life at the moment - those who have come and gone, those who are still lingering around, those of recent days and those who I actually feel for. It's damn hard though when you have time on your hands and nothing to fill it with.

Maybe I should allow myself time to think about it, sort it all out in my head, or maybe I should just get some rest, then have some fun and chillax with some friends. I just don't know how I should feel, and I wish someone else would tell me how they feel too, so maybe I could find a reaction that lets me know what to feel.

I guess I should just go with the flow and let whatever happens, happen. After all, it's not about the destination, it's about the journey.

1 comment:

corresponds said...

Krida Mahotsav organized by Sanjeev Naik NMKS Chief; 10,000 Visitors expected.

The grand sports meet, Navi Mumbai krida Mahotsav organized by the Navi Mumbai Krida Sankul(NMKS) is expected to attract more than 10,000 students this year. The event was inaugurated on Monday evening by state Deputy Chief Minister(CM) Chaggan Bhujbal, in the presence of guardian Minister Ganesh Naik and Cricketer Sandeep Patil. The Mayor of Navi Mumbai, Anjani Bhoir joined late. The meet saw a glittering start with hundreds of students displaying their prowess with lezim and other demonstrations.
The four day meet includes individual and group athletic events and team games, like kabbadi, kho-kho, Cricket, Football and volley ball. All the participants will be given participation certificates with the winners getting trophies and cash prizes.
NMKS has been organizing sports meet since 1992 and claims several participants have gone on to play at the state and national levels.
Sanjeev Naik, chief of NMKS, said, “Sports is an integral part of development of city and it is important that the students get a good platform to exhibit their prowess. NMKS has been doing just that over the years and organized several meets.”
This time we have organized this meet on a big scale to give enough opportunities to all. The level of participation indicates the talent in the city.The Closing ceremony will be on January 22 with Top sports and flim Personalities expected to attend....

http://navimumbai-naiksanjeev.blogspot.com/2009/01/krida-mahotsav-begins-10000-visitors.html

http://navimumbai-naiksanjeev.blogspot.com