Wednesday 26 November 2008

Holidays Are Coming.

You always know it's Christmas when you see that famous Coca Cola ad with the trucks and the lights and Santa drinking coke and you hear the little song 'Holidays are coming, Always Coca Cola'. I saw this advert for the first time this year on Saturday during the ad breaks of the X Factor.

I am totally not feeling festive at all this year, in fact I'm slightly Scrooge like. This could be due to the fact that I have coursework deadlines and novel deadlines to meet before I can even think about Christmas shopping or Christmas in general.

I have no clue what to buy anybody, so if there is something you want, tell me in the comments, or email me - make note, I ain't gonna buy everybody, just those people who know who they are.

What is slightly ironic, is the fact that I tend to sing Jingle Bells all year round. Come Christmas, I stop singing it and get all Scrooge like. Awh well.

Bah Humbug, bitches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New Nickleback Cd and a terrys orange Plz. (ORGINAL) I hate that they haved added shit to it. Its Not Terrys Its Hettys.
Ur maww xx