Tuesday 25 November 2008

Household

The thing I've noticed recently about my housemates and I is that we've come together more as a household. It was mainly last week, we all helped at the party, we all tidied up and we all went together to the disciplinary and we all told the same story and paid the price for our actions. I liked the fact that we were grouping together for once. Instead of people running off here, there and everywhere.

The good thing is that it has proceeded into this week. Tonight, we all had dinner together and we helped cook and clean. Then my other friend came over and we had yet another water fight, which was fun but we soaked my friend who then had to run off to a romantic double dinner date with his boyfriend and another couple.

We are currently all sitting typing our fingers off, they have an assignment due and I have nanowrimo to keep me occupied until someone attacks me with a highlighter or more water. Hopefully they won't though, I already have the cold!

No comments: