Sunday 16 November 2008

NaNoWriMo Update 1.

So, I know we're supposed to be on 25 000 words as of yesterday but I'm still only on 9229. This is due to not writing anything in the first week cause of some personal life stuff. But it's all good, I've got determination and plan to type my fingers off today and get at least 15 000. By this time next week I hope to be at least in the 20 000s somewhere.

I went to a write-in yesterday. I didn't see the girls at first but the liaison found me in a wee corner eating a cookie and she recognised me and brought me over. We typed for a bit and played the novel game which had some funny endings with bananas, elves and Walt Disney. Then we typed some more and another person came and we talked for a bit.

I also got the little kit, the wee card and the cutest highlighter ever and a nanowrimo sticker. I was well pleased. Haha. I'm really glad I found out about it because I'm probably going to participate it in every year now, even through all the madnessss. I'm even planning on basing some of my journalism coursework on it this year. Aren't I awesome?

Anyway, that's all I've really got to say about it so far. I would paste you an excerpt but I'm going to keep you in suspense so it keeps me writing :P.

Until tomorrow!

No comments: