Tuesday 11 November 2008

Today, I Lack Motivation.

I've just spent several hundred hours staring at my computer screen, hoping some form of essay about Pride and Prejudice will form itself in my word document, without me really having to think about it. Unfortunately, magic documents like that don't exist and I have to type them all myself.

I have absolutely no motivation for doing any form of essay at all today. All I really want to do is write a few thousand more words in my nanowrimo novel. I'm not allowing myself to even open the document though until I get some form of essay taking shape.

I'm quite thankful that Bebo isn't working for me right now otherwise I'd be creeping on your uncle's brother's monkey's turtle by now and then having a realisation that I've no clue who this person is and what the hell am I doing on their page.

So, if you see me online, you might want to tell me to stop posting blogs, stalking NaNoWriMo profiles and get on with my essay, or do it for me. Either way, it would be useful :P

No comments: