Friday 14 November 2008

Grin and Bare It.

This evening I'm going out with some of my lovely friends to a nice bar for a quiet drink and/or party. I know it's going to be fun, but I have instinctive feelings right now that its going to turn into a coupletastic snog-fest.

You know when people fancy each other? Then alcohol gets involved. It kinda turns into a, oh look you're really pretty *kisses* type thing. Well I know that two girls going tonight have crushes on two guys that are going tonight and vice versa. So, instinctively, I know that its going to be a snogathon and I'll be there going 'Well, this is great'.

I'm not going to feel sorry for myself because what's the point? I could drink myself silly and have to be carried home, but I'm not like that. So what I'm really going to do is grin and bare it and hope that some random hottie turns up for me, or ask my friends to share their men, or just steal them away from them and tell them they can do whatever they want with the guys when they go home together, but for now, can I have you please?

You can never really predict what's going to happen though, so hopefully the night turns out better than I'm expecting it to be. :)

No comments: