Sunday 30 November 2008

NaNoWriMo Update 3


*VICTORY DANCE*

Yes, my friends, I traveled the seven seas and made it back and wrote a magnificent 50 000 words in 30 days! My novel is not yet done but 50 000 words is pretty amazing! So now I'm quite happy with myself and I am going to partake in NaNoFiMo - National Novel Finishing Month! And just in case you don't believe me, my username on nanowrimo.org is paperdollx - go look at that purple bar that says Winner on it and weep bitches!

NaBloPoMo ends today also, however for me it doesn't because I started on 2nd November, my month finishes on the 2nd December. So You will have another two posts for me until that challenge is complete too and I have no doubt I'll succeed, I've made it that far haven't I?

I'm not going to post an exerpt, for the simple fact is I don't want to spoil it for you. To be honest, I am not even a big fan of it myself, I do plan to edit it to hell before I even consider a publisher. So it'll be in the New Year before you see anything from me, though I will indeed, keep you updated.

I'm off now, to unpack, have some tea and relax, the pressure is off!

*Skips off merrily*

No comments: